Bra Size Guide
Victoria’s Secret Bra Size Chart
Find out how to determine what your bra size is by following the instructions below.
Begin by wearing a non padded bra, and use a soft tape measure to obtain all of your measurements.
How To Measure Bra Band Size
- Measure around your ribcage, across the back where your bra band normally sits, and around to the front directly above the bust.
- If your measurement size is an odd number, round down to an even number.
How To Measure Bra Bust Size
- Measure completely around the bust at the fullest point and level with the nipple.
- Round up for half inch measurements.
How To Measure Bra Cup Size
- Subtract the band measurement from bust measurement.
- The difference between these two measurements equal your cup size.
Example: If your band size is 34 inches, and your bust measurement is 35 inches, the difference is 1 inch. So, you would wear an “A” cup.
Bra Cup Size Chart
Bra Size Chart – Victoria’s Secret Bra Size Chart